06 Jul 20 | 16:00
Godrej Agrovet Ltd
Exchange Received Time
Exchange Disseminated Time
Increase In Equity Stake Of The Company In Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited. |
We wish to inform you that the Company has acquired additional 11.03% of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited, Subsidiary Company, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited from 62.97% to 74.00%.
Please take the above on your records.
Copyright@ 2015. All Rights Reserved.
06 Jul 20|23:03 (IST)